Cogent works with clients in the public and private sector to successfully design, finance, install, and commission commercial-scale solar power projects. Cogent provides overall project organization and management, and teams with best-in-class financing and engineering partners to implement viable projects that can range from 100kW to several megawatts in size. For clients who do not wish to own these projects outright, Cogent can assist in obtaining third-party power purchase agreement (PPA) financing, limiting or eliminating up-front capital expenditures.
- Developed 1MW portfolio of rooftop systems on multiple public housing facilities in Washington, DC
- Developed 250kW ground-mounted array for tribal business in Oklahoma
- Developed 100kW roof-mounted array for craft brewery in Virginia
- Feasibility study for utility-scale project on tribal land in Wyoming
- Feasibility study for utility-scale and commercial-scale projects on tribal land in New Mexico